Areas of expertise
- Personal Injury
- Medical Negligence
Bilal is the Director of the firm having set the firm up in 2018. He is involved in managing the overall operations and resources of the firm, working closely with the management to shape strategic development and map the direction of the firm.
Qualified as a solicitor in 2015. He studied law at University of Bedfordshire and holds a Masters Degree in International Commercial Law. He passed the Legal Practice Course with a Distinction.
Bilal’s practice covers a wide range of personal injury and medical negligence work, specialising in cases, from those who have suffered relatively minor orthopaedic injuries to those with very serious life-changing injuries.
Bilal has an exceptional record for maximising compensation paid to his clients; not just immediate settlements, but robust allocations for long-term aftercare and proper financial planning for possible future complications.
Interests: Outside of work I enjoy socialising with friends and family, travelling and going to the gym.
- Law Gazette
- University of Bedfordshire
- London Metropolitan University
- Luton Today
- Certificate of Appreciation awarded by the Mayor of Luton in 2020
- Shortlisted at The 8th British Muslim Awards 2020 ‘Achievements in Law’ category
- Runner up at the Luton Best Awards 2019 ‘Adult Achiever’ category
- Highly commended at the Luton & Bedfordshire Community Awards 2019 ‘Role Model of the Year’ category
- Shortlisted at the Asian Legal Awards 2019 ‘rising star’ category