GDPR & Data Protection Solicitors in Luton
Greystone Solicitors, provide expert legal advice on data protection laws and practice, assisting clients to comply with their legal requirements in an effective and practical way.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was implemented on 25th May 2018, as such it is imperative to ensure you remain compliant with this new regulation. Non-compliance can lead to potential fines of up to €20 million or 4% of your annual worldwide turnover, whichever is bigger!
Our specialist GDPR & Data Protection team can help you with:
- Legal advice on what GDPR means for your organisation
- Compliance with GDPR and The Data Protection Act 2018
- Implementing processes and systems to comply with data laws
- Data Subject Access Request procedures, handling requests, responses, complaints and enforcement
- Drafting Data Protection Policies, Privacy Notices, Website Privacy Policies and Data Retention Policies
- Assisting with data breach issues, including reporting
- Advising on electronic marketing in compliance with the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations
- Updating Employment Contracts to include Privacy Notices for all employees, workers and contractors
- HR Advice linked to GDPR and Data Protection