We understand that finding yourself being faced with criminal charges can induce panic and immense anxiety as the consequences of being convicted with a motoring charge can ultimately affect your entire livelihood. It is paramount you seek legal advice as soon as possible after the incident as our expertise and experience could be the different between you keeping or losing your driving licence.
Our specialist Motoring Law team can help you with:
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Death by Dangerous / Careless Driving
- Application for the early return of Driving Licence
- Appealing Motor Convictions
- Drink and/or Drug Driving
- Driving whilst Disqualified
- Driving without Insurance, Licence, or valid MOT
- Endorsements and Penalty Points
- Failing to Notify the DVLA
- Failure to Provide
- 12 Points – Totting Up
- Using a Mobile Phone
For a free consultation contact our specialist Motoring Law solicitors on 01582 343453 to book an appointment.