Contentious Probate Solicitors in Bedfordshire
If you think a Will is invalid or unfair, or you are unhappy with how a person’s estate is administered after their death, you may want to bring a claim against an estate or dispute a Will or Trust. This can be an arduous and distressing experience. We can also help you bring a claim if there is no Will and you are unhappy with how the deceased’s estate has been distributed.
Our specialist expert has over 20 years’ experience in the following matters:
- Determining the validity of a Will
- Interpretation of a Will
- Claims to rectify Wills and Trusts
- Inadequate provisions – Inheritance Act claims
- Claims for and against Executors, Personal Representatives and Trustees
- Handling agreements made before the deceased passed
- Disputes regarding who should be appointed as a Deputy
- Disputes regarding who will benefit from a Statutory Will
- Determining beneficiaries
- Trust disputes
- Contentious issues in relation to the court of protection
We appreciate that this may be a difficult time for you and your loved ones, and we are here to offer our help and support with any of the above matters. No matter the nature of your dispute, we are here to help.
Contact our specialist Contentious Probate team on 01582 343453 to book an appointment.